Low-energy (DESIR) ISOL RIB beams available for the Day 1 SPIRAL2 Phase 2 experiments
For each of reaction mechanism, the lists of intensities are presented according to the following column order: isotope; half life; I(1+) - intensity of 1+ beam at low energy (from 10 to 60 keV).
- Intensities from n-induced fission
- 50kW d beam, 280g 3.5g/cm3 UCx target
- Intensities from light particle induced reactions
- 100 pμA 3He / 4He or n flux normalized to 1mA d impinging on light target
- Intensities from fusion evaporation
- Primary beam intensities are defined using considerations on the maximum deposited power. Missing intensities are requested beams for which no estimate has been made so far.