Post-accelerated (CIME) ISOL RIB beams available for the Day 1 SPIRAL2 Phase 2 experiments
For each of reaction mechanism, the lists of intensities are presented according to the following column order: isotope; half life; Enom -energy of the most populated charge state; I(Enom) - corresponding post-accelerated intensity; Emin -energy of the minimum charge state; I(Emin) - corresponding post-accelerated intensity; Emax - energy of the maximum charge state; I(Emax) - corresponding post-accelerated intensity; N.E. – not evaluated yet. Only I(Enom) > 1000 pps are indicated in the following tables.
- Intensities from n-induced fission
- 50kW d beam, 280g 3.5g/cm3 UCx target.
- Intensities from light particle induced reactions
- 100 pμA 3He / 4He or n flux normalized to 1mA d impinging on light target
- Intensities from fusion evaporation
- Primary beam intensities are defined using considerations on the maximum deposited power.